Monday, November 01, 2004

Chapter 1

Armond

(c) Copyright 2003,2004 Dallas Wayne Vinson (dallaswv35077@bellsouth.net)
All rights reserved.
GWG Code: Adult, SiFi
No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or
otherwise, without written permission from the author.
The character of Armond is in no way related to the character of the same name by Ann Rice.
The names of the various "Clans" are copyrighted by White Wolf Publishing. No claim is made to those copyrights.
This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidence.
This story contains acts of a gay nature. There IS NO graphic descriptions of sex in, this work (I like to leave something for the imagination ).
Comments are welcomed, flames are ignored.
Latest chapters and discussion list can be found at: http://Armond.webhop.net
Please visit the Gay Writers Guild at: http://www.gaywritersguild.org
--------


Chapter One

My name is Geri.

I was a high school senior in the growing city of Huntsville, Al. For the last
two or three years I had been hearing rumors of a growing underground in the
city. A secret society, of sorts, that had started to move in. This of course
captured my imagination and my curiosity.

I had been trying for some time now to find out all that I could. All I was
able to really find out was that this group seemed to congregate on Thursday
nights at a club that had opened up a few years.

On the Thursday following graduation I decided that I would sneak into this club
to see if I could discover anything new. Little did I know that I would find
more then I had either hoped for or imagined in my wildest dreams.

I managed to get into the club with little to no trouble seeing as how I looked
older than I was so I did not even get carded at the door. The club itself was
pretty cool. Done up in a gothic atmosphere. There was some hard hitting
industrial music playing and the dance floor was packed. I went up to the bar
and got myself a beer and got myself a table on one of the risers that put me up
high enough to be able to see everything that was going on in the club. From my
vantage point I was able to keep my eyes open to anything that might seem out of
the ordinary.

As I sat there watching the throng of people and enjoying the music and my beer,
I noticed a few people secreting off through a door at the back of the building.
After they had vanished within; I waited a few moments and proceeded to follow
them in.

Now I know that you are all familiar with the old saying that 'Curiosity killed
the cat', well I'm here to tell you that 'Satisfaction brought it back'.

What I found was what looked to be a "make out" room. There were people lying
about on couches and over stuffed pillows making out. There were guys on girls,
girls on girls, and guys on guys. I had never seen anything like it. I had
never been in anyplace that was so open and free when it came to sexuality.

Upon closer observance, I noticed that they were not just making out, but every
once in a while I could spot a trickle of blood going down someone's neck.
These people were not just making out, they were feeding. I had stumbled upon
what appeared to be a hang-out for vampires. But that was impossible. Vampires
don't exist, they were just legends used to frighten young children. Or were
they?

I gasped, apparently loud enough that someone heard me and brought the attention
of the others to my presence. They all turned and looked at me; actually it was
more like hissed at me. Bloody mouths open and fangs showing.

I started to back towards the door that I had entered through when I backed into
something that I didn't remember being there a few moments ago.

I looked to find myself staring up into the face of one of the blood suckers. I
was so terrified that I literally froze where I was and could not have moved if
I had wanted to.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" The vampire said towering over me.
"Seems we have an uninvited guest." He grabbed me by the shoulders and lifted
me off my feet. He then proceeded to take me over to one corner where there was
a man sitting on a chair that was raised higher then the others like a throne or
something. "What shall I do with him my prince?"

"He has seen us for what we are Daideless, you know the law, he must be
destroyed."

One of the others in the room addressed the one that had been referred to as
'Prince'. "My Prince, I know the law as well as any other kindred. I am not as
insane as everyone thinks, as you well know. As you also know I lost many of my
brood in the last conflict with the Sabbat. I therefore ask you to grant me
permission to embrace this young one."

"Because of your great service to both myself and the Camarilla, I will grant
you your request. But be aware Pasteur, that as per our traditions, you are
responsible for his actions."

The one called Pasteur inclined his head, "I understand my Prince." With that
he picked me up and carried me off and out a side door into the night.

He moved with such alacrity that I was unable to watch were it was that he was
taking me, and I was still too petrified to put up any kind of struggle.

In what seemed almost to be the blink of an eye, we had left the club and
arrived inside a rather plushily appointed house. He sat me down on a large bed
that was covered in what appeared to be furs for a bedspread and real silk
sheets. He looked right into my eyes, "You have stumbled across something that
you should not have. Luckily for you I am in the Princes good favor at the time
or you would not be sitting here breathing right now. The Prince has given me
permission to bring across into our world and make you one of my own, to replace
those that were lost in the recent war." He chuckled, "Well, recent for our
kind at any rate. I suppose it would have been over a hundred years ago to you
mortals, but the batting of a lash for ones as long lived as we are. Do you
understand what I am saying to you?"

Amazingly I was actually able to speak now, "This can't be happening, there is
no such thing as vampires. They are nothing but myth and fantasy."

"Ahh, but even myths and fantasies have their basis in reality. We have existed
almost since the beginning of time. How familiar are you with the Bible? The
book of Genesis in particular?"

"I'm familiar enough with it, but what does that have to do with Vampires?"

"Then you are familiar with the story of Cain and Able?" I nodded that I was.
"Good. You remember that because Cain had killed his brother Able, God punished
him and placed a mark upon him lest others kill him, and that he was to wander
the earth for all eternity as an outsider. Well the mark that God placed upon
him was the mark of Vampirism. Cain was the father of all vampires. Well,
almost all, the stinking Tremere are not descendents of Cain."

Ok, now I was even more confused. But he assured me that I would be less
confused come the next night. The hour was getting late and the sun would be
rising soon. "It is time that I brought you across. When you awake tomorrow
night you will see the world with new eyes and a whole new perspective. Just
relax, this won't really hurt, in fact you will more than likely find it to be
very erotic, I know that most mortals do." And with that he bit down on my
neck. He was right, the sensation was VERY erotic. Even as I felt my life
blood leaving my body I could do nothing but hope that the feeling would never
stop. I could feel my heart starting to slow down as there was becoming less
and less for it to pump. Just before it beat its last beat he pulled away from
my neck and opened up his wrist. He placed his bleeding wrist to my mouth,
after the first drops of his blood hit my tongue I started to drink like a man
who had been lost in the dessert for days with no water. I drank and drank
until he pulled his wrist away from mouth. "That's enough, now lay down there
and sleep. I will teach you more when we awaken." And with that we went to
sleep.

For the next several hours, throughout the day, I literally slept the sleep of
the dead.

-End Chapter-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home